viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Sissy Husband

lovetobepegged: Oh wow.  This is amazing!



lovetobepegged:

Oh wow.  This is amazing!

dangerwankeveryday: I've been waiting for you to get home all...



dangerwankeveryday:

I've been waiting for you to get home all day honey, I'm so desperate to fuck your arse, get those jeans down and show me your rosebud.

Ok honey….  You have some choices here.   She can fuck you...



Ok honey….  You have some choices here.   She can fuck you while I fuck her, or I can fuck you while she fucks me.  Either way you'll be our little bitch, so get started here with your mouth while I get the strap on…..

Oh, and you better get into your panties and stockings.  No boys in here tonight!

peggedforafemdom: Being bad is soooo...



peggedforafemdom:

Being bad is soooo Good!

http://peggedforafemdom.tumblr.com

alexasmaster:  



alexasmaster:

 

yourwifelovespegging: Ready for fun.



yourwifelovespegging:

Ready for fun.

Photo



chien-de-nadya: the bitch is tied for "her" monthly milking...







chien-de-nadya:

the bitch is tied for "her" monthly milking
Mistress opens the padlock of the chastity tube
she jerks the bitch and ends milking all "her" cum, with a ruined orgasm!!

chris-donki: love being thrown face down and taken hard and...



chris-donki:

love being thrown face down and taken hard and deep by her biggest cock

what-he-will-do-for-me: karensbb: ahumliatedhusband-com: Once...



what-he-will-do-for-me:

karensbb:

ahumliatedhusband-com:

Once you have him caged and this it is the only sex he gets he will be begging you to do him

True

So true!

faggotryandgendersissification: I love watching faggots like...



faggotryandgendersissification:

I love watching faggots like you dress up and jerk off.

F.A.G.S.

secretlywanttobesissified:



secretlywanttobesissified:

sissyhelena: At Femdom Empire, even the bimbos want to use...







sissyhelena:

At Femdom Empire, even the bimbos want to use your ass and pimp you out.

Love my pink thong!



Love my pink thong!

Photo



foryourusemistress: If you're lucky.



foryourusemistress:

If you're lucky.

Sure honey, lots of straight guys like dick in their ass while...



Sure honey, lots of straight guys like dick in their ass while wearing stockings….  HAHAHAHA

Photo



I'd probably cum if my wife said this to me!



I'd probably cum if my wife said this to me!

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario