viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Professional Cunt

izmia: Creative AMMAR (Argentina's Sex Workers' Association.)...









izmia:

Creative AMMAR (Argentina's Sex Workers' Association.) Advertisement: 86% of sex workers are mothers. We need a law to regulate our work.

Off to work in 5 hours! It’s been my longest break since I started (2.5 weeks), lets hope...

Off to work in 5 hours! It’s been my longest break since I started (2.5 weeks), lets hope I’m not too rusty! But I’m pretty sure Domming is like riding a bicycle…

trashprincesss: This one i trained well Still waiting for...



trashprincesss:

This one i trained well

Still waiting for someone to buy me a Spareparts Joque Harness… Super important for, you know, things. 

fsufeministalumna: son-et—lumiere: ahsadler: kabutopz: So...



fsufeministalumna:

son-et—lumiere:

ahsadler:

kabutopz:

So last night I came across this table with 3 girls. They said they were out celebrating. When I asked what they were celebrating, one girl replied "my new hair color I'm now blonde". She wasn't blonde, her hair was golden brown. Anyway, so she orders a blue cheese bacon burger and wanted to add extra cheddar cheese. When her burger came out, there was no blue cheese. So being my job, I brought it back to the kitchen and brought out a new burger with blue cheese. After about 10 mins or so, she tells me she hates the blue cheese and wants it off. Of course I take the burger back and make her a new burger for the second time. Then seeing she eats half the burger and assuming shes done since she put trash on her plate, she complains she hated the burger all together. Then asks for a sundae with sparklers and candles since they wanted to make this a big celebration. After I was done serving them, correctly doing my job and being as helpful and has nice as I can, I drop off the check. After they leave, this is what I find. I understand she was upset about her burger, but I worked my ass off for this table and did so much for them. I even got them stuff discounted on the bill. She put "NAH SON" for tip and signed it "smoochie da boss" instead of her signature. I can't believe how disrespectful some people are now a days.

OK, dipshits, listen up: In the US, servers make all of $2 an hour, and the rest is from tips. They are taxed at the expectation of a 15% tip (which accounts for the hourly wage), and in most restaurants they have to give a certain percentage (say, 2.5%) to the busser, the host, and maybe the dishwasher. They have to pay tax and tip out even if the customer leaves no tip. When you leave less than 10%, the server worked your table for free. When you leave nothing at all, the server PAID to work your table. On this bill, that server would have had to pay almost $15 for the "privilege" of serving you.

IF YOUR SERVER DOES THEIR JOB, ON EVERYTHING THEY CAN CONTROL—WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE THE KITCHEN FUCKING UP—AND YOU LEAVE NO TIP, YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Also, if being a decent human being isn't enough motivation for you, then remember this: If you tip less than 10 or more than 20%, you will be remembered and treated accordingly the next time you come in. If you leave no tip and you ever show your face in that restaurant again, they WILL fuck with your food, almost guaranteed.

THIS MAKES ME SO FURIOUS

Another reason why I hate Z, the Mistress who gives me a hard time and my friends a hard time and who is overall a crappy person—She refuses to tip.

Back to work Friday after my 2.5 week vacation! Have at least 2 people I plan to fuck when I get...

Back to work Friday after my 2.5 week vacation! Have at least 2 people I plan to fuck when I get back. Pretty excited. And to make money again…

Using my Amazon giftcards to buy curtains for my room. Super practical Domme shit. 

Using my Amazon giftcards to buy curtains for my room.

Super practical Domme shit. 

I've had some luck with 'Seeking Arrangement" they caught on eventually, but I got a couple of nice regulars from it :)

That's actually a great idea! I will work on my new account, thanks!

Ok my new WYP account was shut down again even though I used just iPhone pictures that...

Ok my new WYP account was shut down again even though I used just iPhone pictures that couldn’t be linked to my professional identity, I guess I did it too soon and they recognized my face. I give up, no money for Mistress.

Your first impression of me vs. your impression now?

straightgirl:

yeah i wanna know

Hey Miss C, just wondering as a Pro Dom do you notice any times during the year where business picks up or slows down? Curios to know if the costumer rate is consistent year round, or if it is more of a seasonal dependent industry.

Great question! However I think I am still too new in the industry to be able to adequately assess ebbs and flows. I started taking sessions last June so I haven't even taken sessions for a year, and although my busiest month so far was I think August, that could just be because I was working good shifts or more shifts in August than every other month. It's hard to tell with me because I work different amounts of shifts every month. However other ladies often say it is slow during the summer and the winter holidays.

Yup…  



Yup…

 

Ok my WYP account was suspended for fraudulent activity, I think this happened to me last...

Ok my WYP account was suspended for fraudulent activity, I think this happened to me last time… Gonna create a new one I guess! I think they do reverse image search on every upload so need to choose pictures that aren’t uploaded anywhere else.

Why do they gotta be fucking with my hustle though, I had two $150 offers before they suspended me!

I'm assuming that you worked at a dungeon before as a domme. How did you know the dungeon was safe and legit before you started working?

I don't understand your assumption so idk if it's true. I had no idea if the dungeon was safe or legit when I started working there, but it turned out to be!

How did you go about finding your dungeon and getting this job?

FAQ

Ok am back on Whats Your Price and going to actually go on dates this time because money. 

Ok am back on Whats Your Price and going to actually go on dates this time because money. 

sexworkerproblems: I find it hard to juggle different...



sexworkerproblems:

I find it hard to juggle different identities. All the details get mixed up—the names, the email addresses, the slightly different back-stories and personal details. I am not the same peppy sexpot in my "real" life. It's difficult, and it's tiring.

SW11

Chase the Morning: So sometimes I work a straight job in retail..

Chase the Morning: So sometimes I work a straight job in retail..:

theconceptofawoman:

During my most recent shift it was requested that I go and do some street chalking to advertise our store…

So there I am, crawling around on the pavement, when some entitled old dickhead dude (gotta love the dickhead dudes of the world right?) starts standing over me and shouting about how it's dangerous, "Don't you understand this is dangerous!!!!?", he roars….

It's not fucking dangerous but I keep my fucking mouth shut in the hope that he will fuck off once he realizes that he's not gonna get any fucking attention from me.

Ah, turns out that's not what he's gonna do though…

So he starts screaming, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING!!!!????" over and over again.

And then he kicks my little tub of chalk into the road. And kicks my glass of water, sending shards of glass flying everywhere.

And then FINALLY he does indeed fucking fuck off.

And people think sexwork is degrading? That's a pretty extreme example but I am treated as sub-human 100% more often working in retail than I ever am whilst doing any of my sexwork activities. And pretty much always by men.

So yeah.

thethismanyboyfriendsclub: I'm gonna start calling boys by the wrong name on purpose to remind them...

thethismanyboyfriendsclub:

I'm gonna start calling boys by the wrong name on purpose to remind them how unimportant they are

So I try to be nice and tell the owner that I'd like 4 shifts a week in June, and to please put me...

So I try to be nice and tell the owner that I'd like 4 shifts a week in June, and to please put me on a mix of weekday, weekend, opening, and closing shifts so that I can get a wider variety of clientele now that I'm not working my day job anymore.

Guess whose working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights this month?

If I find full time work I'm quitting.

[edit: I’m probably not going to quit I’m just pissed the fuck off]

cosmo tip #665

expertcosmotips:

into orgasm denial? try doing this: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario