domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Painful Pleasures

Photo



Goodbye, Farewell..

The time has come that I feel I must say goodbye. While I have enjoyed my time here, it's time for me to have a break.

I've met some beautiful people and I wish you all the best.

I will miss some of you more than you can imagine…

Love Sarah xx

Photo



Photo



johnsmith67: Bah. There are no if onlys. Make things happen.



johnsmith67:

Bah. There are no if onlys. Make things happen.

Photo



sadisticgames: Are you sure you wish to play again? I've taken...



sadisticgames:

Are you sure you wish to play again?

I've taken all of your clothing. 

So far you are indebted to Me for six months of servitude.

How much more are you willing to lose?

Lets make this a bit more interesting. 

For each game you lose from now on, I will add a toy to your person. 

I'll start by adding a vibrator for you to sit on. 

Followed by an anal plug, then nipple clamps, and a gag. 

All of these toys will stay in place until you give up. 

In a way, I hope your stubbornness hangs on all night long.

But then again, the sooner you give up, the sooner you may begin to serve… 

petyagencheva: Rope kisses by Stefan Radev



petyagencheva:

Rope kisses

by Stefan Radev

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



amaster: As I instructed, you offer yourself publicly. I have...



amaster:

As I instructed, you offer yourself publicly. I have told you My intentions and listened to your desires. The choice is yours and yours alone. If I am worthy then crawl to Me and kneel at My feet. Once this collar is on your neck you are Mine. your life is no longer yours to control.

What is your decision girl?

dominantlife: Ropes and photo : Fred Kyrel -...





















dominantlife:

Ropes and photo : Fred Kyrel - www.fredkyrel.com

Photo



Good morning Tumblr’s, I am taking a short break. So I won’t posting much over next...

Good morning Tumblr’s, I am taking a short break. So I won’t posting much over next couple of weeks. Back soon. I miss you all already…Sarah x

aristippos: (via beautiful, black and white, clothes, clothing...



aristippos:

(via beautiful, black and white, clothes, clothing - inspiring picture on Favim.com).

naughtybutnize: mytendon: P (via TumbleOn)



naughtybutnize:

mytendon:

P

(via

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario