viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

If only, if only...

Photo



Photo



Just an experiment. Reblog if you actually give a fuck about male victims of domestic violence and rape.

sub-mentors: sub Mentors : Ask us anything | Submit | Follow

















sub-mentors:

sub Mentors : Ask us anything | Submit | Follow

dialecticriffs: Who is the machine?



dialecticriffs:

Who is the machine?

herospro: sooo cute 





herospro:

sooo cute 

dcu: The ending of 'The Killing Joke' is my favorite of...







dcu:

The ending of 'The Killing Joke' is my favorite of endings.

Such an amazing ending and comic.

Photo



"I could start fires with what I feel for you."

"I could start fires with what I feel for you."

- Fires, David Ramirez (via riss8jo)

Photo



surreal-visions: Sex in public is on my bucket list.



surreal-visions:

Sex in public is on my bucket list.

Photo



"Don't pussy out on me now. they don't know. they don't know...













"Don't pussy out on me now. they don't know. they don't know shit. you're not gonna get hurt. you're fucking Barretta. they believe every fucking word 'cause you're super cool."

comicsforever: The Black Widow: Past, Present and Future //...



comicsforever:

The Black Widow: Past, Present and Future // artwork by Peter Nguyen (2013)

theawkwardgamer: Samus by thiago-almeida



theawkwardgamer:

Samus by thiago-almeida

Photo











Billie Piper photographed by Barry Hollywood: 2000 Rose...













Billie Piper photographed by Barry Hollywood: 2000

Rose Tyler!!!!!!

dduane: That Green Lantern one will do, thanks. :)





















dduane:

That Green Lantern one will do, thanks. :)

bluedogeyes: Cthulhu by SharksDen



bluedogeyes:

Cthulhu by SharksDen

The Great Vivid Something: Learning You

The Great Vivid Something: Learning You:

vividnothing:

I've spent the last two days,
Relearning you.

Without the world in your room,
Without anything between you and I,
I've been relearning you.

In the sweet cadence of your gasp,
In the demanding cant of your jaw,
In the bruising press of your finger tips,
In the sharp sting of nails,
In the…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario